If you can’t find what you want in our gallery, our pre-order option can help. Select your size and purchase your helmet. We will post your helmet to one of our artists who will paint the helmet within 4 weeks. As soon as it’s completed we will photograph it and email you the images. If you are happy with the design it will be posted directly to you. If however, you are not 100% happy with the design we will add the helmet to our gallery and have another helmet painted for you.
To view, our most recent artists click here
Top Features of the Giro Montaro MIPS
– Ride safer with MIPS
– P.O.V. Plus visor adjustment
– Hydrophilic, anti-microbial padding
– Full camera mount integration
– Camera mount adapter included
– Full goggle integration with strap grippers
– Construction: In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
– Roll-cage reinforcement
– Fit System: Roc Loc® Air
– Ventilation: 16 vents with internal channelling
– Weights: Small – 380g, Medium – 395g, Large – 415g
To determine the correct helmet size, wrap a tape measure around the head.
Keep the tape just above the ears and level front to back.
To see more helmets in a particular size click one of the below sizes. Double-check with your chosen helmet’s sizing chart as sizing may vary slightly depending on the manufacturer.
Small: 51 – 55cm
Medium: 55 – 59cm
Large: 59 – 63cm